forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Points: 38,917, Level: 28 Points: 38,917, Level: 28 Points: 38,917, Level: 28

Re: Why is it cool to get pregnant - May 16th 2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillotine_blades View Post
And what about those boys who got those girls pregnant? They aren't frowned upon at all. So the girls who got pregnant the very same time they lost their virginity, those are whores too huh? The girls who immediately turn into mothers and want better for their children? nah, lets just forget about those good moms and just lump everyone into the same category right? Isn't that how you see it? Because EVERY teenage mom is just a partying, drug using, two-bit whore huh? And what about the women in their twenties who just (like myself) honestly LOOK young? You are judging them as a whore too, even though they might be married, in a serious relationship/engaged, working, responsible woman.

You need to grow up and realize the world isn't black and white. I bet your grandma or great grandma was definitely a teenage mother, does that make her a whore?
You're reading way too far into it. Myss is right, he's not necessarily saying that they are ALL whores, just that that's his first reaction. I think that of the women who are pregnant at teenagers, the ones who do it by accident then choose to keep it are in the minority, so he's kinda justified.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 641789 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!