View Single Post
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Atlantis Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,014, Level: 13 Points: 9,014, Level: 13 Points: 9,014, Level: 13

Re: Why is it cool to get pregnant - May 17th 2011, 06:22 AM

In my definition a slut is someone that advertises sex or seems to promote that they do it!

If a girl is pregnant and single it means one of a few things
* She had a bf but they split up (stereotype of the guy leaving but girls are always pretty emotional while pregnant)
*She slept with one guy and magically got pregnant
*She slept with everyone she could to get pregnant!

I'd say the last one is a whore but i think its more common than what most people would think! It used to be that when people got pregnant they were all like how am i going to tell my parents. Now its more a well they'll find out sooner or later, Yay i'm pregnant! You wall thought the malls and its mother daughter and granddaughter, or friends all young each with a kid. Most of which wouldnt have jobs and will most likely never work again. Rarely see the guys around .. either they dont exist or they're most likely too busy working to support gf and baby.

I guess only time will tell how this latest generation of kids will turn out, seems like its going to be a new class divide, those families that work hard and have kids older and those that dont, and have many kids supported by the goverment!
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 641789 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!