View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
*~Circus Clown~* Offline
Make A Wish ☼
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lacey

Points: 14,098, Level: 17 Points: 14,098, Level: 17 Points: 14,098, Level: 17

Dating or...friends? - May 28th 2011, 12:39 AM

Alright - heres the story. A guy and myself have been dating for a while. Lets call him....Mark. Mark and I have gone out to the movies, dinner, bowling, golfing, gone to parties and all sorts of stuff. He always pays where ever we go. And he gets mad when I pay if I get there before him. So, a while ago I told Mark that I liked him. He said he enjoyed spending time with me, but he needs time before he can comitt to anything serious because he just got out of a long relationship. But we still hang out. And that was like, at least 4 or 5 months ago.

When we hang out and do competitive stuff, Mark likes to make bets. He sort hints at things, at least I think so. One time I said I didn't know what to do the bet on, and he said - Is there anything you want from me? Which sorta...I mean, I do. We haven;t kissed yet. So I would love for that to be our bet. But I don't have the guts to say it. And I don;t think Mark does either.

And really, who goes out with someone when they have a mutual like for the other person, without kissing? I'm 19, hes 22. Its not like we're little kids, ya know?

So...I'm house sitting this weekend. And... I invited Mark over. And we sorta decided that he would spend the night. And I'm sorta nervous that he is going to think I want to have sex. Which I don't. At all. We haven't even kissed. So I don't know. What do you guys think? Are we dating? Are we friends? Should I jsut grow some balls and kiss him already? Ughh. Any advice would be helpful, especially from a guys point of view.

Thanks

Life is to short to put it off anymore
You gotta live it before it’s too late
I can’t turn that clock back around
On what you’re dreaming about
You better do it now, don’t wait

Do something crazy and dumb, while your still young. <3

Need to talk? I'm here. --->