View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
nikkilovespink17 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,046, Level: 13 Points: 8,046, Level: 13 Points: 8,046, Level: 13

8 moths pregnant at 17 and all by myslef...please help. - May 28th 2011, 02:53 AM

hello everyone who cares enough to read this, my name is nicole. im 17 and graduating from high school this june. im going to get my license in cosmetology in September then going on to attend paul mitchell.so it seems to be that i am on "the right path."
i am 8moths pregnant, with a baby boy. the father, who i was with for about 2 years has left me because of something i did before are relationship even began. that hes has know about for over a year now. he has not been here for me at all. i have received no support and nothing but heart ake, lies and deceit from him.he already has a new girlfriend.he dose drugs and drinks everyday, has forgotten about me all together.im lonely and cry everyday, a few times a day. under my eyes the skin is raw from all the tears i have wiped from my eyes the past 6months. i am scarid or being a single teen parent so young.but, i will do what ever i have to do for my son.

* i am torn, because i am now a mother and mothers do what is best for their children.
i dont know if he will be better off with an adoptive family, or the one he will have with me & his father. im not afraid of the financial situation, im afraid of how he is going to grow up and if i can handle it. but it hurt so bad to know my son, who i breath for and has been apart of me for these months will be gone from me when he is no longer in my belly. im so destroyed but this, i dont even know who i am or what i am anymore.i know that this is my fault because i made the desion to do what i did with him over and over,now i have to deal with the consequences&reprocutions of my actions, i just dont know what to do*

~please help~