(#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: im pregnant.... - June 7th 2011, 12:21 AM

Hey Amanda,
I know this is going to be a very difficult and scary time for you, but the first thing you've got to do is to tell your parents. You need to seek medical attention immediately. They'll perform another pregnancy test just to confirm. Sometimes, home pregnancy tests can give false positives, but since you've taken four of them with all a 'YES' then I would say it's safe to say you are. A false positive four times is quite unheard of.
The doctor will also perform a sonogram to make sure everything is okay, and that there aren't any problems.
You'll also need to make a hard decision. Either, you will keep the baby (if so, I hope you have an amazing support system from parents, the babies father, friends), to give the baby up for adoption to a family who could provide for the baby, or to have an abortion.
If you decide to keep the baby, you need to get your hands on some prenatal vitamins that give the baby extra nutrients that it needs.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011