guillotine_blades Offline
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: Bestfriends pregnant?? - June 13th 2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledgeseeker View Post
Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. should an innocent baby suffer because she was too irresponsible to use protection? Its propaganda that the baby doesn't feel anything they feel everything. One half of mothers who get abortions regret it later and one third of mothers have pyschological problems because of it. Some even kill themsevels. You are sticking sharp ass tool in to a baby's head how the f"ck do they not feel that. Abortionists just want to make money and they don't sanitizes stuff as often as they should because they can't make money if the tools are sanitizing. Also they will say anything because they want that money from your abortion. Ultimately it's your friends decision bit she should at least be informed before she makes it and at least talk about adoption with her,
Just make sure she doesn't do something she'll regret later.
How about you get off the computer and go do some actual research and actually inform yourself?? "Abortionists" are doctors, usually operating in a hospital or a clean STERILE doctors office. They aren't money hungry baby killers! They are DOCTORS. OBGYNs to be specific. Now I am not one to side with everything an OBGYN says, but what I DO always suggest when it comes to ANYTHING related to your health, is do your own research....and by that I mean getting away from biased websites and actually going out and reading a book or two! Sounds like you are the one that needs to be informed.

OP: You can't force your beliefs onto your friends! If she wants an abortion, all you can do is support her! You don't have to agree with her decision, you just have to realize that it is HER decision, not yours.

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"