Thread: Female Advice Preferred: cutting.....
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14

Re: cutting..... - June 18th 2011, 12:58 AM

Rebecca i am always here for you, you know that right? cutting is no the answer. there are many things you can do to help you through these times. Like i mentioned earlier i will email you my mindfullness therapy tracks just moved house so i have to find them. counselling is the best thing for you, i am happy to chat with you but i do believe that face to face counselling will help you alot. Also i know your mum might have stuff going on but hitting you is not right. it needs to stop and you need to feel safe. everyone has the right to feel safe in their life.
When people cut it is often because they have painful emotions they want to get rid of them cutting provides that but its only temporary and we need to work towards something more permenant for you so you can cope with these feelings and events in your life without cutting. can you think of anything you would like to do to cope instead of cutting?

Last edited by Beautiful_mind; June 18th 2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: needed more information