View Single Post
  (#208 (permalink)) Old
Tainted Angel Offline
Shy but sweet =)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,056, Level: 13 Points: 8,056, Level: 13 Points: 8,056, Level: 13

Re: What did you want to be/do when you grew up? - June 18th 2011, 12:50 PM

I've wanted to have my own animated series.
When I was younger all I could sometimes talk about was my ideas for my own tv shows.
I even drew up the characters. My avatar pic is actually one of my characters for a show idea.

Her name is Karhrie (car-ree) & she grew up at a church, never really knowing who her real parents were. The nuns & people always tell her that she was just found on the steps of the church (they're actually lying...), but she has vague memories of being visited by a man (I bet you can guess who that man was) as a child.

Karhrie is a gentle soul, she's quite calm most of the times, & is very sweet, kind, talented, loving, determined, ambitious, hard working, & smart. She cared for the children who stayed at the church orphanage & was called the "Little mother," because she seemed like a mom to the kids there.
As a child, she had an innocent looking demeanor & was often assumed weak & naive. Though, she was indeed weak physically, she contains a strong & stubborn heart.
She often took it offensively because she doesn't like being called or assumed weak & naive, & would lock herself in her room & be moody.
But then one day, she meets a wise man who sees what real strength Karhrie contains & explains to her how he sees Karhrie, a child bearing the soul, mind, & heart of an concealed warrior.
(A part of the quote the wise man said)"...You have the same righteous and noble sense that many heroes posses. You aim to protect others in need & often put others before yourself...You have the heart of a guardian, a warrior, no, a hero possibly, concealed away behind that placid face of yours. That's why others can't see it right away how strong you truly are. Though... not strong externally (laugh), I admit, but inside, you are...."
This enlightens Karhrie & soon, the man becomes her mentor & trains her to be stronger than she is, to protect and defend the weak. He trains her on how to evade, heal, fight, & some other techniques.

.... And I shouldn't write so much about her =P, it's probably too much to read... She's not even the main, MAIN, character of the show anyway...

But anyways, I have more ideas & characters f which I'm so eager to share, but am too hesitate to share nowadays (fear of having work stolen & etc.)...
But I really want to share them so badly because I know I won't be able to make animated shows when I'm older....
I won't be able to handle the Entertainment businesses....
And my father doesn't support me... so.... I can only just dream a very unlikely contingency... =(

Embrace and love yourself,
Even the more darker and imperfect part of yourself,
No one knows you more than yourself,
And sometimes you can count only on yourself...