Thread: Female Advice Preferred: cutting.....
View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Disastrously Rose Offline
I just...don't know.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Scarlett Rose

Points: 8,440, Level: 13 Points: 8,440, Level: 13 Points: 8,440, Level: 13

Re: cutting..... - June 21st 2011, 08:29 PM

Rebecca,
Listen to me, ok?

I'm going to break this down into pieces. First of all you say that there is no one who you can relate to, and I want to point out to you that there is. No, no one is just like you and has teh exact same problems as you but I can assure that there are people with at least one of your problems. In fact, some of the horrid things you are going through I am actually going
through too. I'm not saying that your problems aren't bad, or that everyone goes through this because if I did say that I would be lying. I'm saying that if you want to talk this through with someone who is currently dealing with simular issues feel free to PM me.

Another thing is that if your parents are hurting you, you should go tell this to a trusted adult, as cheesy as that sounds. It is horrible that you're parents are hitting you, and you should end that because it is wrong and just downright illegal.

Now, I can see why you don't want to continue with life. You're life seems dark and empty right now but it won't last that way forever. Eventually, the darkness will turn to light and the emptiness will transform to fullness.
Life probably seems hopeless right now but it will change. I know you are probably thinking that I'm just spouting random junk to make you feel happier but I promise it's more than that.

Please, don't cut. There can be alternatives. And please don't end your life. Even if it doesn't seem like it now, there is someone who needs you, even if they don't know it yet.

Please PM me. We can get through this together.

If you want to avoid me, and never PM me. Then do that. Just please, don't cut. And please, don't end your life.

Love,
Scarlett
x

Thirteen and already patiently awaiting my soulmate. ♥