blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Should I tell someone my friend is pregnant? - June 29th 2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gir View Post
I think there are a few things to take into account here. For one... You say your friend lied about being raped. Ignoring how much that upsets me, it reminds me of a few people at my school I know. Like, this one girl at my lunch table my sophomore year swore up and down she was pregnant for about three months. Then, when people started noticing she was still just as tiny as ever, she had a miscarriage. Granted, three months in there wouldn't be much to see, but there would be more than her perfectly flat abs. I don't mean to really insult your friend or anything by saying that she might be making it up, but it is a possibility that you shouldn't completely throw out. People lie about crazy things for attention, especially for attention from boys/boyfriends.
Yeah, I know. It upset everyone and is the main reason we're not friends anymore. She's lied about other things too, like her parents getting a divorce and her brother attempting suicide. So I'm not even particularly inclined to believe her now. In fact, a couple of people have said "I bet she has a 'miscarriage' in a few weeks" because she has a reputation for lying about things which you really shouldn't lie about.

I really want to make this really clear, so I'm putting it in red. Please don't think I'm trying to convince her not to have an abortion. It's her choice entirely, and while I may not be happy, I want her to do what is best for her. I'm just saying that if it were ME I would not have an abortion.

Thankyou for all your advice