View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
escape_thereal_world Offline
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Might Have Miscarried and Didn't Know I was Pregnant - July 12th 2011, 12:17 AM

We had unprotected sex, and the next day I had signs of ovulation. We did use birth control though, which I have been on for 2 years.

But the day after ovulation, I began to spot (and had my period the last day we had sex). I always ovulate near my period. I should not have been spotting.

I also began cramping the day I was spotting, and this lasted about a week. The cramps were just real light, and my menstrual cramps are VERY painful. I suspected I might be pregnant, but it was too soon to test.

The following week, I spotted some more and then at 2 1/2weeks after sex, I began to bleed heavily and had major lower back pains for about 3 days. The 3rd day I clotted, which I don't clot on my period and it was still about 2 weeks before my expected period.

I tested at about 3 weeks and had negative result, then I tested again around 5weeks (currently) and it was negative. I am now going on 2 weeks late for my period, and I haven't missed one since I started birth control.

My doctor told me if I did miscarry when I think I did, then it would explain my missed period and should get it the following cycle.

It's all iffy and I guess I'll never know, so I guess it doesnt even matter.