View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hiraeth Offline
Glorious raindrops
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,685, Level: 18 Points: 15,685, Level: 18 Points: 15,685, Level: 18

Re: Trans FTM questions - July 12th 2011, 04:12 AM

Hi Kali!

There are certainly some FTMs who take a lot of offense to the idea of 'lesbians being attracted to them', as it somehow seems to imply that they are still female in some way. I've also seen a few such lesbians come to explain themselves as attracted specifically to people with vaginas (and gender isn't part of the picture) - which is much clearer and less likely to be misinterpreted, I think. If someone questions your sexual orientation or trans-sensitivity, be prepared to have an explanation - very important.

I haven't officially decided to transition (aka "change sex") yet, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be in those areas. But if you have a specific question, you're more than welcome to ask. Everyone is different, and there are a lot of testimonials out there on the internet that can give you a better idea if you're really keen on doing research, but the general consensus is the presence of relative discomfort/incongruousness as a female, and relative comfort/congruence as a male.

"If limitations exist, it is because we have erased the possibility of potential."

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.