View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Can anyone help me with this goal - July 16th 2011, 04:35 PM

you just need to do some strength and conditioning, remember what you do with one you must do to the other make sure you tone up your lats and back muscles AND tummy
you can always google excersizes that work your abdominal muscles for me instead of just doing crunches i put my feet on a bed or something at least a foot of the floor i do a sit up and hold myself up for 3 seconds (dont count to fast) and DONT USE YOUR HANDS just use your abdominals to hold you up, if your shaking a bit thats good it means those muscles are working hard then once you get to 3 slow lay back down do 10 reps and 3 sets. also doing side bridges/side pushups (25 on each side and then switch to the other) do front, back and side bridges it works your whole core...this one we do in kickboxing and dont forget to stretch your abs out after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNpRGdWrukg we usually do this then do push ups like that on our sides
hope this helps and good luck

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.