View Single Post
  (#4269 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 28th 2011, 12:38 AM

You're a slut and I hate you. You never stop lying. You think you're so beautiful when your boobs are hanging out of your all ready low-cut shirt and you have shorts on that are so short they might as well be underwear. You think you're so natural when you put three inches on make-up on and look like a fucking Barbie Doll. You're skinny and short and I've always envied you for that, but you know what Meg? I might think of myself as a bitch, but at least I'm a bitch who cares. What you said to my sister, my fucking sister! was completely out of line. Kori isn't a slut, Kori is beautiful with or without make-up. Kori looks like a goddess, a fucking goddess, without even trying. Then you fucking called her ugly and said that you're prettier. YOU'RE NOT! You are a fucken cnut and I hate you for it! You don't understand why I yell at you, do you? You don't understand that those things you say to Rachel do hurt her, you don't realize that you get offended when people call you a whore, yet you're fourteen and have had over one-hundred boyfriends and have had sex of your own free will several times over! You get mad when people say you need to be careful when you smoke, sniff, drink, or inject anything you can get your hands on! You fucking lie to us all the time and you act like you're all that. I know that you cut yourself, and I know that this might all be for show, it might be to keep yourself sane, but Meg, this isn't going to get you anywhere. You told me how a man at a party attempted to rape you, but someone stopped them. You told me that you shouldn't have been there, so you can't press charges, you can't tell anyone that you were there or you'd get into more trouble than him. And you know what Meg? I don't know if I can believe you or not. I'd hate myself if anything bad happened to you because you know how hard I'm trying to make you break these habits, but you've lied to me so much, how do I know this isn't another lie?

You need to find someone else to protect you Meg. One day I'm going to go off at you, one day I'm not going to be able to think it and later write/type it out and be fine. One day I'm going to yell at you, one day I'm going to scream at you. One day I'm going to be the reason you cut to deep. I'm sorry Meg, I'm sorry.