View Single Post
  (#4273 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 28th 2011, 06:02 PM

Honestly that question annoyed the hell out of me. I hate when people ask it. No you don't just become anorexic or bulimic. It is something that is just within you. You shouldn't want to have an ED anyway because it will consume your life and no matter how much you lose it will never be good enough, you will never be good enough. Go talk to a doctor. Lose weight the healthy way and go from there because in all reality it is a fast way to lose weight and look beautiful. It will eat you alive inside and out until one day there is nothing left. There will be so many days when you wish you could let it go but you won't be ready to because you will keep telling yourself a bit more weight and then I will go back to being normal. You will become dependent on your friend ED for everything. YOU ARE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE AND JUST TRY TO REMEMBER THAT. Who gives a shit what the world says if you can see the beauty that is within you no one else's opinion will matter that much. Fuck the world and fuck ED. Be yourself and don't let anyone or anything tell you differently. You deserved to be loved by others and most importantly by yourself. Even if you feel like no one is going to love you love yourself because you are so fucking deserving of love. Don't let your looks, your weight, or any other aspect of your outer appearance stop you from loving yourself and being loved by others. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!