View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,297, Level: 14 Points: 10,297, Level: 14 Points: 10,297, Level: 14

fighting the addiction to be bad - August 13th 2011, 01:40 AM

greetings everyone. im not sure where to begin so i guess ill start at the begining. Im a drug addict in recovery. I have 9 months clean now and ive done well at keeping out of the drug scene but ive began to notice that even without the drugs im still a bad person, or rather i still want to do bad things. i miss the rush i got breaking laws boosting cars tagging buildings as sick as it sounds it was a lot of fun, not to mention the cash flow was nice. i saw a $50,000 cadilac the other day and all i could think about was how i could sell that to a shop and in 30 minutes have more than i make at my legit job in a month. i miss my old life of taking what i want when i want. i know its wrong to live like that i know my life now is the way people are suppose to live but all the same i miss my life of crime, and everyday its harder to talk myself out of going back. and sooner or later im gunna find myself behind the wheel of a car thats not mine. i dnt know what kind of help i need but any advice would be helpfull at this point i just dont know what to do

“Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.”