View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: I don't drink alcohol - August 13th 2011, 02:10 PM

As everyone else has said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with not drinking alcohol and you should feel no pressure to do so if you don't want to. I will hold my hand up and say my experiences with alcohol started much earlier than I'd care to admit, but at the same time I don't drink heavily and a couple of drinks once a week (if that) will do for me just fine. There are also the health issues with excess alcohol consumption to take into account, plus legal restrictions on what age you can drink in public, so there are a lot of things to think about before deciding whether you want to drink or not. You can have just as much fun without alcohol if you're with the right people, so if you don't want to drink then don't feel as if you have to.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick