Thread: Cutting.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
kbell Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,973, Level: 13 Points: 7,973, Level: 13 Points: 7,973, Level: 13

Cutting. - August 18th 2011, 02:55 AM

Ok... so I don't really know what I'm gonna say. I just feel like I need to let it out... It probably won't be very long, i just need to tell someone even if it is someone over the internet.
I started cutting little over month ago. Let me start by saying that i've SH'ed most of my life even before i knew what it was. I would stick my hand in hot wax and pull out my hair. I've had family issues my entire life and recently it has gotten worse. My mom's always fighting with my dad and she's always in a bad mood. She has been calling me fat and saying how disappointed she is that i stopped gymnastics. I developed an eating disorder a little over a year ago (i won't talk about that here) and alot of emotions have been trapped inside of me.
When I first had thoughts of cutting I happened to get to know someone who has recovered from it. He told me it was addictive. I didn't believe him. The next night I was cyber-bullied for reasons that would take a long time to explain here. I wasn't thinking clearly and I was tired of everything that had been going on with my family. I gave in to my want to cut and now I somewhat regret it because I can't believe I didn't believe him. It is addictive.
That was longer than I thought. I just needed to rant and let it out... so yeah.