(#2 (permalink)) Old
.Jess. Offline
Previously xxjessxx
Average Joe

Name: Jess

Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15

Re: I feel sad, lonely and hated - August 20th 2011, 02:01 PM

Hey Meera

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time at the moment, things sound really difficult for you. One of the first things that struck me about your post was the huge effort your making to try and patch things up with her. You've gone out your way to try and explain you're side of the story to her and she's just not listening. I understand that when you fall out with your friends you can feel really lonely, because it is a really horrible thing to have to go through.

I know at the moment you're really worried she's going to spread nasty gossip about you to other people at school, and I totally understand why you feel that way. But try and remember she'll get bored soon. Try not to react to what she does. She's looking for a reaction out of you, and when she gets no reaction she'll get bored and move on. Stick with the friends you have. Explain to them how you're feeling at the moment and how this girls making you feel. Then they'll be able to support you through this and stick up for you if she decides to say anything to you. Get out there, make new friends. I think you'd be suprised at how open new people are. So what if she says something to them, you know you're a good, decent, honest person and if they don't want to stick around, it's their loss not yours. You have friends.

Rise above it and enjoy being back at school If you ever want a chat, I'm here, okay? I know how lonely school can feel at times. Look after yourself, take care