View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
neverperfect Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aerabella

Points: 8,688, Level: 13 Points: 8,688, Level: 13 Points: 8,688, Level: 13

Question Pregnant by my Father, Should I tell him? - August 23rd 2011, 07:32 PM

I lied to my parents about who the father of my baby is. My dad is not one to physically abuse his kids but I remember the way he gets when he's angry and I've been to see him spar and even fight with my older brothers. I never reported my dad for what he did because when I told him how I felt about it he promised to stop and he has. The only problem was that I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant by him. I told my parents that I hooked up with a guy from school over the summer. Yesterday I was in my room sitting at my desk when my dad came in and started asking questions wanting to know about the baby's father. He was massaging my shoulders and telling me that I could talk to him about anything. I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to tell him right then but I was afraid that he would get mad and go off on me. I already felt like his dirty little slut but I didn't want to hear him call me that. Before I found out I was pregnant things were starting to get back to normal between the two of us. I don't want to ruin that but should he know the truth?