Thread: Triggering (ED): Bullied because of my weight...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
yellowrose123456789 Offline
Just a taco with a mustache <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Know me 1st D:

Points: 8,586, Level: 13 Points: 8,586, Level: 13 Points: 8,586, Level: 13

Post Bullied because of my weight... - August 25th 2011, 06:34 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

When I was in the 6th grade I was bullied about my weight & because I couldn't do the stuff in P.E. that well...
Each year we had to run one mile outside ( it was could outside & the could air would get into your lungs, so it made it even harder) , anyways I was always the last person to finish & some girls made some really CRULE comments such as "is this the only exercise you get all year!!??!!"...
I lost a bunch of weight, but I gained it back, due to my Nana's passing (Aug '10).
Well, now I want to loose a bunch of weigh, get a cute haircut & have an awsome style, look and feel my best...
But I can't get motivated to do anything...
Does anyone have any advice, or if someone could be kind enough to write something kind on my wall each day & let me talk to them & tell them about what I did to exercise?
Thanks for any help you can give (:

Last edited by Everglow.; August 25th 2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Adding prefix