View Single Post
  (#4405 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 25th 2011, 01:54 PM

I can't help actually feeling really disappointed.....I feel like I really should have got that part. I feel like I owned it, I could feel that character so much, I would have done a brilliant job and loved every second. I actually felt confident enough to believe I could have got it and done it really well. And now I can't act with you guys for another year cos I won't have time for anything after Christmas I can't help feeling that maybe you didn't cast me because I kept going on about it being my last year in college and aybe you thought I wouldn't have the time or the commitment....which makes me want to scream 'I would!! I would!! Please change your minds!!! NOW!!' I've never tried so hard for a part and not gotten it, especially after other people told me I'd done a good job and maybe it was leading myself on to let me believe I was in with a chance of getting it. I'm trying not to let this get me down and I'm pleased for Roisin because I know she'll be great at it........but I know that I could have kicked ass.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.