Thread: Triggering (ED): Bullied because of my weight...
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
JellyBean4986 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Leenie beanie :)

Points: 8,703, Level: 13 Points: 8,703, Level: 13 Points: 8,703, Level: 13

Re: Bullied because of my weight... - August 30th 2011, 03:30 AM

People can suck big time. People who have never been overweight have no idea what it is like to be over weight. I have a very slow thyroid that I need to take medication for, so needless to say I've been overweight pretty much all my life. I use to dred the mile run too....not my idea of a good time. What you need to realize tho is that you shouldn't focus on just your weight, you need to do what Kate said and think about being healthy. If you start eating different foods to be healthier, and exercise some more to be healthier the weight problem should accually take care of itself. Try to find a fruit of veggie that you like then have it around incase you want to snack on somthing. Lets face it people grab what ever is closest to them, so keep a bowl of grapes on the kitchen counter, or a bag of apple slices, or baby carrots in the fridge. If they're handy your be more likely to grabe those, and they're healthy for you to eat. Make sure you drink alot of water too.
Just remember, people who make comments on your weight, and can't accept you for who you are, aren't worth your time.