View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20

Re: Was I raped or just dumb - August 30th 2011, 04:37 PM

If you consumed alcohol and got drunk, he can go to jail.
If you consumed alcohol and got high, it is so, so much worse for him.
It sounds to me as if he did rape you.

You certainly were not acting with extreme intelligence, but being raped is not your fault, regardless of if your actions were "Dumb" or not.

Also, you did not break anything with christainity. Being gay is not a sin. That is a bullshit scripture added in the 1600s due to social pressure. That's 1600 years after Jesus died, and it hold no releveance.

Secondly, underaged drinking has nothing to do with the bible either. It's not the smartest choice, but it certainly isn't something to be mortified about.

Thirdly, being raped doesn't have anything to do with the bible. He violated one of the ten comandments, he majorly screwed up. He is a very bad person, and you did nothing wrong.

So you kept mentioning religious faith, but really you have done nothing wrong. If you don't want to be religious, screw it. If you still do, you have done not one bad thing yet.

I would contact help ASAP. I understand how hard this is to work through, and how humilating it is, but you have to tell someone to prevent it from happened again, either to you, or another person who looks up to this terrible man. Save someone else the shame and the pain, and tell someone. You don't want to report him, but you have to stop being selfish and save other people. He could do the same thing to five, ten, fifteen or more people if you don't. Do you want others to go through what happened to you? Probably not. Please just report him, get help and try to move on.

Good luck.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic