Thread: Triggering: cutting...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Bambix66 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,789, Level: 12 Points: 7,789, Level: 12 Points: 7,789, Level: 12

cutting... - September 1st 2011, 02:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So.... I'm new to this but i need help and i dont know what to do..
i have been cutting for years... both arms from wrist to elbow..both legs from ankle to the top of my thigh.. my torso...and neck behind my hair.. I have soo many scars..i just want them to fade and go away but i cant stop adding more..once i start to cut i just cant stop i have tried everything to quit.. i even tried to do it for the love of my life but i just cant do it no matter what i just cant stop..but thing is i wont ever be able to wear shorts or wear a shirt again... so why stop cutting of hopes that i can be normal and have not scared skin when that will never happen.. I dont know what to do anymore its almost like im just not meant for life..im scared of everything and i dont know what to do anymore.. i just want the fear to go away... i am going insane and idk what the hell to do.. the pain of cutting and burning or burning my cuts isnt enough pain anymore.. i'm sorry for probably not making any sense. how can I get my sanity back?