View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
justfallinginlove Offline
Fill my heart with love.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ash

Points: 11,758, Level: 15 Points: 11,758, Level: 15 Points: 11,758, Level: 15

Re: I know I'm young, but I'm still lonely - September 2nd 2011, 02:26 PM

Im glad you've recognized that your young, but that doesn't mean you can't want to be in love! I always say, age is just a number, maturity is the real question. I completely understand where your coming from, craving somebody that will love you and hold you and make you feel like the most precious treasure in the world...

One of my best friends is dating a highschool senior. Hes in the 8th grade at 14 and shes in 12th at 17. So its really not a big deal as long as ur mature enough to handle it. I dated a freshman over the summer (more of a fling but whatever). And hey, you'll never know if he has a girlfriend if you don't ask! Maybe a little something like "So tell me about your girlfriend" is a safe way to open up the conversation, and drop a move if he's available! So basically what I'm saying is it is possible but rare. So if you wanna give it a shot, Id say do! But know that it would be a risk. Good luck love! <3

Also Kate, Junior High is another term for Middle School. It's usually 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.

"When you've forgiven but you cant forget feels like your drowning but still got breath"

i love you.

YOU are beautiful no matter what and dont YOU forget it!!! <3

PM me if you need to talk!(: