View Single Post
  (#4440 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2011, 03:55 PM

I feel really upset with you and I don't know why. Am I just jealous because you had a great weekend and I feel left out?? Am I feeling weird because in every picture you're surrounded by girls?? And why do you always put your arm around her in pictures and none of your other female friends??I don't feel like seeing you. I feel really down. I feel like avoiding you because I'm in this weird place where I'm annoyed at you and I don't know why. I know I'll be depressed if I stay in tonight but I know if I see you I'll be really weird and bitchy and vague and absent and I don'tttttttt want to hear about the weekend because for the first time I actually feel shit that I wasn't there ~ Everyone else in IRELAND was.

And by the way, I smoked weed three nights in a row this weekend. Purely coincidentally; I just happened to be with different people that had some three nights in a row. And I feel really weird tht I can't tell you that because I don't know where we stand on this issue since that last fight. I'm afraid to bring it up in case you tell me you don't want me to smoke weed at all ever again and I don't want to do that. Ugh.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.