(#23 (permalink)) Old
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! Offline
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25

Re: There's a Doctor in the house! - September 26th 2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bobby View Post
It would have been preferable for my participation to come about thru some kind of official recognition, maybe an announcement and even a special forum for those looking for professional advice..
I don't bother commenting in threads in the introductory area but yours is obviously interesting. To me you're just another user on this site who, like all users, brings their own unique experiences and education from their life. Legality aside, I don't care if you're playing "pretend doctor" because you cannot easily benefit in some corrupt way.
As long as you don't frequently say in your posts that there is a quality assurance because you're a doctor, or state the post may be more valid because you're a professional, I see no reason for you to prove you are who you say you are. Besides, even if you do, as you already mentioned, you'll still have skeptics so it'll be circular.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.