View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lonely.boy1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,735, Level: 12 Points: 7,735, Level: 12 Points: 7,735, Level: 12

Help-Last year of college, hate my major and im scared about the future - September 29th 2011, 01:25 PM

Hello.
Just recently i started my last year of college. When i started it i wasn't sure that what i wanted to do and major on but i kept up with it and pass all the years and all my classes, i ended up getting the motivation to study for it but is not something i was sure that i wanted to do.
Im on law school and now that my last year is starting im facing what life after college will be - interships and exam to the bar association - and to be honest im not sure i even want to make the bar exam but without it my college degree doesn't have much value. I have been to classes and every class when we are studying laws and cases i have been sick to my stomach.
The end of college is near and im scared. I could always get a job at something in retail or something for a while since they are always looking for people but even though there is nothing wrong with those jobs, i did study for years more and i would end up working in a job that doesn't require those qualifications.

I think im just scared that i lost 3 years of my life,money and i won't be doing anything with it. Also the life after college is scaring me because i all i did all my life basicly was study and even though i would like a job and earn my own money, im scared of what that would be like since i only had 1 job before. Everyday im dreading my trip to college and classes and i just feel like skipping classes and stay at home

Have any of you experience this? What did you did after college/school?
Sorry about the big thread but i just wanted some place to vent a little and not everybody around me would understand this.