View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lonely.boy1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,735, Level: 12 Points: 7,735, Level: 12 Points: 7,735, Level: 12

Re: Help-Last year of college, hate my major and im scared about the future - September 30th 2011, 03:35 PM

Dream, thank for the reply and the support. It is in fact tough for lawyers and not only. It is even tougher to have the dedication to fight for a job in something that is not really your passion like in my case.

____

Dr.Bobby,
Thank you so much for the reply, i really like reading your response. You are right in so many aspects and this(life, this fears and decisions) is in fact part of life and something that we need to face in order to grow. I guess i shouldn't let my major define me but at the same time it was a couple of years and money spent and i didn't want that to be for nothing and its tough to find a job even with a college degree and being something that im not passionate about is even harder.
That is why i don't know if i should even take the bar exam or not, because i don't know if i want to keep working in legal departments because right now i cringe just being in class and listen to the teacher.
At the same time there is not any other major/area that im passionate about or see myself doing =/ it makes me feel like a loser when almost everybody else knows what they want to do.

I should probably just let this year run and finish it and see how it goes but im the type of person that likes to have a plan and everything planed out so that is hard and is making me even more depressed.