View Single Post
  (#4549 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 6th 2011, 12:02 AM

There are a lot of kids in the hallways at school that look just like you. And whenever I see those kids my heart skips a beat and then I want to destroy everything because for some reason I can't wrap my head around the fact that your lame ass is over 1,000 miles away, and it's been that way for almost a year. You know, the shit that went on between us; yeah I might have started it, but YOU. YOU took it way too far. I kept telling you, you're pushing it. You kept telling me, don't be scared, just open it. You fucking bastard. You ruined the best relatioship I ever had. The things you made me do labeled me a whore. People keep denying it, but you should have heard what they said that night. YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THEM. HAD YOU BEEN THERE, I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR FUCKING ASS. I said goodbye to you just over two months ago, and I still can't take my mind off you. So many of your past girlfriends tried to convince me that I didn't love you, I was under your spell. I didn't believe it then. I believe it now. Your selfish ass is over 1,000 miles away, and yeah I miss your sisters and I miss your mom but I don't miss you. I don't miss you one bit. When your sister told me you were going off for Marine Training Camp after you graduate, yeah I was sad, because I knew I'd never see you again. Then I was happy, because I don't wanna see you again. I - I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN. You're just like a pill. Like a medication that I've become addicted to. And I'm just going through withdrawal. Soon I'll be clean and the thought of you will irritate the shit out of me no more. But I'm warning you now: You made my life a living hell. If you EVER, EVER show your face in Buckeye again, I'll personally return the favor. You think that's harsh? Do you hate me now? Good. Take a seat with the rest of the other bitches, dickface.