(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Raped - October 7th 2011, 09:42 PM

Hi there.

I am really sorry that you're going through this and that you feel this way towards the site. I know we haven't spoken before (at least I don't think we have) but I wanted you to know that I DO care about you and that I am always here for you if you ever need anything, whether its to talk about whats happened or to talk about random shiz to take your mind of things.

I know you say you can't and you won't but I really think talking to someone such as you therapist would be a really good idea. I know that's going to be hard, but this is clearly having a negative affect on you and taking about it and expressing your emotions to someone might really help.

Like I said, I'm always here if you ever need anyone and remember you are never alone this. What you have been through is awful and no person on this world should have to deal with going through that sort of experience. I wish i could take the pain away from you because you don't deserve it at all.

You're worth so much more. Keep fighting.
Jessie xx

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018