(#6 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Raped - October 9th 2011, 08:32 PM

I'm so sorry this has happened. Sexual assault is a horrible thing to go through alone. My recommendation would be to talk to your therapist about it. She won't tell your friends or parents, but will help you cope. Obviously, she will WANT you to tell. But at least you can get some professional advice from the situation. But talking to your friends would not be a bad idea. This may be slightly off, but I heard a statistic that the average rapists attacks four times. This may not be their first offense, it it may not be their last. Your friends could have also gone through something, or will go through something, and it might be good to warn them so this doesn't happen. And plus, if they're real friends, they will believe you and want to help.

And I know how you feel that nobody listens. I think that we all feel that way to an extent. I think the problem is that everybody is so sucked into their own lives, that we have trouble listening to other people. It's sad, but true. And I apologize for not listening before, and I promise I will listen better in the future.

See those buttons in my signature? PM/VM/? You are welcome to message me anytime. I promise you I will listen. You don't have to go through this alone.

something burning?