View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
MamaBear Offline
Me
Average Joe

Name: *Spiffy nickname*

Points: 12,418, Level: 16 Points: 12,418, Level: 16 Points: 12,418, Level: 16

Re: Nair vs Shaving - October 13th 2011, 06:09 AM

As a joke I used nair on my fiances back, when it started to grow back I dd notice the color was black instead of blonde like it was before and it was significantly thicker. So I think the chances of it are pretty much the same.

Before I started shaving anywhere all of my hair was extremely blonde, today it too is thick and black so I wouldn't suggest using nair or a shaver, there was a product I heard about that is called 'No! No!' I believe which is safe to use pretty much anywhere on your body, including your face, you could try that. And normally it takes a lot of usage of shaving to get it thick and dark so I'm sure using a trial would would out fine.

My sister actually waxes, before she shaved and the more she shaved the more she would get these dark little pours on her skin were the hair would grow in (mind you shes as pale as a sheet and the pours were a dark purple) then she started waxing which actually got rid of her pours and dark spots, it lasts apparently twice as long as a shaver and there is no red spots from it or anything, just smoothness........of course I personally have never tried this, I'm just going by her word but again, no harm in trying right?

Hope I helped.