View Single Post
  (#4622 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2011, 03:10 PM

I'm still upset over what happened at Homecoming. You dirty danced with one of my friends, right in front of me. Both of you knew my feelings for you. I only broke up with you because it isn't fair to push myself into a relationship I'm not ready for and it isn't fair for you to be dating someone who isn't ready. Did you dry hump her to spite me? Was it because I danced with the boy who asked me to dance? If so you couldn't know what happened between him and I. He asked me to dance, I said yes. We slow danced, his hands stayed on my waist, he didn't try anything. He asked me to kiss him, but he took no for an answer. That's it. That is all that happened. He asked me out in front of you and I told him no, I'm not ready to be in a relationship. Later you told me that Torrie said she'll have sex with you. I got a text from her the next day asking if it's okay for her to go out on a date with you. I thought she was going to ask, I was wrong. You asked her. I warned you about her, I told you everything she'd try to push you to do but you didn't listen. And guess what? I was right. Your mothers found out. They saw the dirty texts. Now you've lost your phone, no longer allowed to talk to her. And I'm glad.

I fucken hate myself for being glad.