View Single Post
  (#4627 (permalink)) Old
Euphoria Offline
Stained glass masquerade
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 24th 2011, 12:20 AM

"Mom"- why wont you just stop pretending? stop acting like you care, like you want to know whats going on in my life. You have already proved your point that you dont care so quick wrecking my life and leave me alone already. You are causing so much saddness and stress that I really don't need right now.

2nd family-Words can't even begin to express the gratitude I have for you guys. You came into my life when everyone else was leaving me and you have stuck by me ever since. Even at my darkest hour you were all there for me. You have helped make this all so much easier to deal with and you have come and saved me when times get stressful. I can't even begin to explain how appreciative I am for you. I love you guys so much <3

C and others from my church- thank you so much for all you have done to help me through this, and all youre continuing to do to help me. I really and honestly don't know what I would do without you. All of you have saved my life at one point or another, and I so greatly appreciate it. I love you all so much I just don't understand it.

G- Thanks for being such a great friend and always being there for me to vent to. Its nice to have someone I can count on like you. I love you dear <3

People at my school (no names)- quit spreading my shit around school. when i talk to you, its supposed to be between us. now you have caused a bunch of shit that didnt need to happen. so thanks for ruining my life and making things worse. and thanks for making me lose trust in everyone here. its so greatly appreciated.