View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16

Re: I'm pregnant, & im to blame for this, right? - October 27th 2011, 03:58 PM

Hey there, it takes two to tango and in this situation is takes two to make a baby. You both shared equal part in this so it falls on the both of you. I'm pretty sure his mother is just being delusional in the fact that she can't wrap her mind around her baby sneaking out, having sex and getting you pregnant. Its rather ridiculous but sometimes parents become distraught and irrational when they find out that their child isn't the angel they thought they raised. Give her time and hopefully she'll get her head out of the clouds and face reality.

As for your baby's daddy, try and stay in close contact with him however you can. If he wants to be part of this child's life then encourage it and try to work something out like being able to see one another every weekend or what not. Talk to your parents about how important it is to you and hopefully they'll come around as well.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.