(#7 (permalink)) Old
loveme_x Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Ashley

Points: 9,074, Level: 13 Points: 9,074, Level: 13 Points: 9,074, Level: 13

Re: I'm pregnant, & im to blame for this, right? - October 28th 2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMallyPrydexX View Post
Hey jw how far along are you? There are other options... such as adoption or if you're for abortion that's an option... because I think that if you and your boyfriend are having troubles like this a child should not be brought into a world of so much stress, and a place where his grandparents don't want him or love him... but that's just my opinion. I'm so sorry you got caught up in all of this I know what i'ts like to have a pregnancy scare. Try as much as you can to get your boyfriends opinion on this... He's the one who stuck it in hun... not the other way around. This isn't your fault, and he needs to be involved in this..
I am halfway through my pregancy! So those arent an option anymore. Yes we have alot of personal trouble between us. We still have sex sometimes, i guess i don't mind. Butt its emotional things. Now its his parents going off like i'm lieing or something. They have thier own troubles also, that me and my mama found out. But im going to try & catchh him tomorrow, like carry less stuff around because i've gotten a lil slow lol