(#26 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20

Re: Teachers tell bullied kids to act less 'gay' - November 4th 2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
I get where you're coming from, of course it's not an EXCUSE for bullying, but if you're different, you're going to get picked on. That's just how kids are, that's how humans are. If someone dresses and acts drastically differently than everyone else they should expect to be bullied. That doesn't mean it's right, of course. That includes guys who act like girls - it has nothing to do with their sexuality but rather their 'gay ' attitude. In the real world, if someone is over the top flamboyantly gay, they ARE going to run into problems, its inevitable. I certainly don't agree with this over the top 'anti bullying' crap lately. Any country that listens to Lady Gaga's ideas about how bullying should be 'illegal' are going to be the pussies of the planet.

I think the teacher should be possibly fired. What I don't think, is that what he said is homophobic, in any way sense or form.
You sir, win. Basically you summed up many of my thoughts, but did it in a manner I could not.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 750827 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!