Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Seeping back into Bulimia/Anorexia - November 4th 2011, 06:53 AM

Hey there,

I'm very glad you are no longer engaging in these behaviors. These can be beyond dangerous, but addictive, and very harmful to your body. Have you talked to a professional about seeking help for your disorder? I believe talking to an adult, such as a guidance counselor or teacher about the disorder, along with having somebody talk with you and your mother together, would be very beneficial. Your mother has no right to tell you these things, and both of you need to get help for your relationship in order for you to heal completely.

I would recommend you see a professional, such as a doctor, dietitian, or nutritionist, who can be able to give you a special plan for your diet. A person like this can take into account your weight, how much you want to remain, along with the fact that you've had trouble with eating disorders in the past. This can help rebuild any bone loss, and be able to keep on a healthy diet that can work for you. Until then, I'm going to leave you the TeenHelp Guide to Healthy Eating as a general guideline to how healthy diet plans are usually laid out.

Good luck! I'm ALWAYS here if you need!

something burning?