NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Teachers tell bullied kids to act less 'gay' - November 7th 2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Edited by Boxxy

I support what the teacher said, if you don't want people to view you as a stereotype, don't act like one. If someone came up to me with some giant lisp, wearing a V-Neck Shirt, in skinny genes, and with make-up on, I'd laugh and call him a Fag. Just like I'd expect to be laughed at and called a Nazi if I wore my Feldwebel's Hat to school. Break stereotypes if you don't want them to exist.

We live in this thing called a society, and as a society, we have created standards, if you can't fulfill standards, shut-up, suck it up, or fit in. I don't whine to a teacher when someone calls me a Fascist, I accept that it's what people consider me, but you know what, who gives a damn, it's a moniker, if you don't have the self-esteem to accept criticism and or resentment, then act like everyone else, watch your soaps, eat your McDonalds, fit in, and stop whining.

/rant over
"Skinny genes" made me laugh... lol sry. I'm not usually the grammar Nazi. Apart from that I almost entirely agree actually... for a change. The only thing different is I wouldn't call the person a fag, more likely ignore him.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by Ngikhona; November 8th 2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Removing rude image in reply.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 750827 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!