View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Homework & all that bs - November 15th 2011, 02:10 AM

Like you, I hate homework. I despise homework. I usually understand the information, I'm usually just too lazy to get it done. But, I've seen my grade go down because of my laziness. And that's what encourages me to do at least some of my homework. Personally, I always do the homework for the couple of most important classes (classes that I know that I really need the points from the homework because I'm struggling in it), or classes that I know the teacher is going to collect the assignment. And if it's something, something I know I will understand or can get through it quickly, I will do it in the morning before school. Since I take the bus, I have free time on my way to school and I get to school a lot earlier than my friends so I will write the equations down (for my math homework) or take a picture of the section of the book I was supposed to read and do it in the morning, before school.

So to summarize that up:
- Do the homework that is most important (in classes that you're struggling in or know that the teacher is going to check the next day)
- If it's something easy or simple, do it in the morning. I don't know what your schedule is, but maybe you can wake up half an hour earlier or so to make time to do your homework.

And my last tip, do any of your friends understand the work? You mentioned that you don't understand the work. So maybe you can ask them? A lot of my friends are either in the same classes as me, or have previously taken the class so they understand the work. So I suggest maybe you can ask your friends for help? Or maybe, ask your teachers questions during the lesson when you get confused. Or, us THers might be able to help! Start a thread!

Anyways,
I hope I helped some!
& depending in the classes that you're in, maybe I can help you.
Just message me or something, and we can try to figure it out.
<3