View Single Post
  (#4779 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2011, 12:46 AM

You don't understand why I did what I did, do you? Why I quietly spoke every one of your deepest secrets to a woman who didn’t even know our names until this year, a person I barely even know. She was better than nobody in your situation. I don’t want to wake up one day and find out your life ended at your own hand, that you are nothing but a memory on a dark day, a name whispered unheard, then forgotten. Even though you said you promise you will never end your own life, things change. Things happen, and I’ve learned that promises don’t last forever. I’ve learned that people lie, that even if someone has intentions of keeping their promises, it doesn’t always happen that way when the pain becomes too much. You haven’t made it big yet. And you know what? Yes, I have told you about me wanting to attempt suicide, how I want to overdose, but at least I’m trying to get help. You’re not. I don’t care if you use my mind against me, at least I’ll get help. I need to help you, but maybe you can’t be saved. See why I did this to you? I love you and need you here with me. I’m sorry I had to do that, but it was necessary.

---

I have had thoughts of ODing. I want to SH more than ever. Help me.

---

I have had thoughts of ODing. I still SH. Listen to me instead of saying I'm doing it for attention. I have an actual problem.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive