(#675 (permalink)) Old
Raining Glitter Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - November 26th 2011, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
For the lovely ladies of the site.

What do you ladies think of the suave/flirty kind of guys?
It depends on how smooth & flirty they are. When it is some witty banter, I love it because well that's the only way I can personally flirt without getting to insecure xD It can be very charming It shows a lot of confidence and truly makes the guy more attracting (my opinion).

It really depends on what he says while being smooth & flirty though. Flattering stuff can be lovely, but if it is something that sounds like "Phrase-*insert random chick's name in here*" then it's kinda eh. I also hate it when guys flirt with any girl in a 10ft radius because although it is nice for girls to be flirted with, it's hard to tell if he is flirting for the sake, flirting to get a lil sumthingsumthing, or trying to play mind games with one girl. So no flirting with friends to make one girl jealous. That's just confusing.

Plus if he flirts with everyone and has no self control-not cool. It's okay to be flirty, as long as it's not 24/7 and he knows how to respect girls while flirting with them.

So question for the guys-
What do you think about girls being taller than you? & What do you think about girls wearing heels that make them taller than you?

Sometimes all you need to do is sprinkle a little glitter on someone's raincloud to blend them a rainbow.
Having a bad day?
Need some glitter?: Look, Listen, & Love
(note: I do not own the first two)
PM me ANYTIME if you want to talk!
I'll listen. You are not alone.