Thread: Cutting Hurts
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
kitkabudal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12

Cutting Hurts - November 28th 2011, 10:31 PM

hi, i've never talked about this with anyone so i am not sure where to start.

my question is how do you cut? i try but the pain always stops me. i'm not saying i agree with cutting or not but ...it helps my headaches go away. i read some other treads and everyone talks about how they cut very deep and multiple times. but i can....not.

i only started cutting because a friend told me she cuts and back then i had no clue why anyone would cut so i decided if i was going to give her any advice like you should stop i should understand what she was going through first. my first cut was on my palm cause i thought if it left a scar it wouldn't be noticeable and the muscled area at the base of my thumb doesn't have anything that i can damage that badly. i really thought it out well before the first cut. that was more than four years ago. i stopped within a year and then moved on to college. maybe its cause i started cutting without a real reason or what; i am super scared of the pain. i like the blood, and i like how it releases the pressure in my brain. Recently the stress is killing me. and no i can't talk to anyone about my problems, so i don't expect the stress to go away. and i'm not even sure if i am aiming just for the release or if i want to kill myself.

sorry for the long rant. i'm not sure what i am hoping for...sorry.