Thread: Cutting Hurts
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
1yr1a Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,733, Level: 13 Points: 8,733, Level: 13 Points: 8,733, Level: 13

Re: Cutting Hurts - November 28th 2011, 10:48 PM

hey im a ex self harm and trust me this isnt a road you want to take it ruined my life i have to hid my scars everyday and its so stressful when people see and ask me "why did you cut yourself" you dont want that it puts more stress and on and if you dont like the pain or the blood then do really think this is the best ideas i can tell you it can (not always) get messy and i know you shouldn't be doing this i was cutting for 3 years and i wish i could take it all back and do things differently and my life would be so much easier righ now coz when u start if you dont stop soon you get addicted and it get worse and worse you dont tell people you hide it witch adds more stress and all so if you want to release stress go to the gym that releases endorphin (witch is what happen when you cut) or eat chocolate or distract yourself by reading a book or going out with friends kk thanks for reading this looong reply but i hope i helped and feel free to messgae me

I love sleep. My life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.

If you want my help message me i will help everyone and everyone no one should be unheard.