View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
sammy l Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15

Question Boyfriends really big penis still growing? - December 16th 2011, 01:58 AM

ok so me and my boyfriend are 14 and since the last time i saw it, his penis has gotten bigger. that may sound odd but he already has a really huge one! when he asked me to measure it like 2 months ago it was 10.6 inches long and 7.4 inches girth! so looking at it yesterday it was visibly bigger and felt thicker in my hand and its only been 3 weeks since i last saw it! i think its still growing and i dont know how big its gonna get. he says he likes it and i do too. even just looking at it excites and amazes me and i get an adrenaline rush just rubbing it, but i dunno. its really big and still growing and a girl can only handle so much. so is there something i can do to stop it from growing more? i mean were only 14! whats it gonna be like in a few years? or is there something i can do to handle taking it easier? that would probably work better. so any ideas?
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!