View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Verità Offline
Formerly KeeperOfMysteries
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Points: 13,234, Level: 16 Points: 13,234, Level: 16 Points: 13,234, Level: 16

Re: Boyfriends really big penis still growing? - December 21st 2011, 07:14 PM

I would like to remind everyone that the point of this thread was not to discuss whether or not the girth of her boyfriend's penis is possible or not, its to answer the question that the OP stated. We should just accept that while the measurement made may or may not be accurate, the point is that is large, and it should be left at that.

According to the internet, a penis will continue to grow and change throughout puberty until anywhere between ages 16-21. I'm not a doctor, and by no means an expert in this area, but it's possible that he might start to slow down soon. If you haven't already had sex, make sure you are very prepared when it does happen, because if he is very large, then chances are it will probably be painful. I would try to "stretch" yourself out beforehand, get lots of practice penetration with things larger than fingers. This might help a bit. Also, use plenty of lubrication, relax, and go slowly. Let him know if things become too painful to you, and hopefully it will all work out.

Take care!

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the [mome raths] outgrabe.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!