View Single Post
  (#4877 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 22nd 2011, 01:20 AM

No. Stop. Right there.

Okay, look. This hallway. How many squares do you think it is wide? That's right. Twelve. Now, step right here so I can measure how many squares wide you are... Good. This brings me to what I'd like to say:

Cliff, I take up three squares: One square for my body, and one square of arm space for each arm. When I'm walking with Kattie, she takes up the same amount of space. We even share arm space, so there's only about five squares out of twelve that we take up. You take up three squares, and so does your friend, but you share arm space.

In conclusion: We were in the hallway first. Please refrain from trying to occupy the one square of arm space I share with Kattie whilst I am conversing with her, unless you want to talk to me, and even then, you stop dead in front of me and announce your purpose.

Bossy, now, am I?

You lost the right to control your own actions around me when you kissed one of my best friends two days before you asked me out and didn't bother to tell me. Now talk.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.