View Single Post
  (#4912 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2011, 09:21 PM

You actually kind of disgust me. Like when I think about the fact that I went out with you for a year I feel physical distaste. I won't lie; I'm pleased that you made it last night, because I feel the more friendly events we see each other at the further our past will get behind us. And I believe it's good to be friendly,even just for appearance's sake. But I'm really starting to dislike you as a person. What did I ever see in you?? Really. Really!!!

I saw a fair bit of you last night and it struck me, a couple of times, what a shit night I would have had if you were still my boyfriend. Not just because of the obvious fact that I wouldn't be with the lovely boyfriend I have now who calmed my nerves at the start of the night and told me I looked lovely and frequently found me to check I was having a good night and made sure that he was my 21st kiss ~ but because I would feel so unappreciated if I was still with you. You wouldn't have done all those things unless it involved you getting attention in some way. I watched you run around slapping all the girls' asses and being a general obnoxious drunk asshole and thought about your poor girlfriend. :/ You're so loud and uncaring and rude, you're really rude, which is not something wer'e supposed to care about from our peers at this young and carefree age but it's true, you're really rude and I just don't see how anyone could put up with you for a long amount of time. I think about how when I was with you I'd inevitably end up feeling crap and sort of pushed to the sidelines on a night out with you, and it would haev happened if I was still with you last night, even at my own 21st.

What's good about seeing you is that it always reminds me just how much better I am than you. Hah!!

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.